Nollywood actor, Gideon Okeke, and his wife, Chidera, welcomed their second boy, in July this year.
The actor shared lovely photos of his son on his Instagram page this morning with the caption;
On this very special blossom day of AUGUST, May I heartily introduce to you, on behalf of My Family, a VERY special and important addition to Our Lives
AUGUST • ‘KAOBI • OKEKE
Born 7 – 7 – 21
His name accrues NOBILITY, MAJESTY and GRANDEUR unto itself, and We his parents are exceptionally glad, to ascribe all that is Worthy of Reverence and Admiration, unto Him.
(Hmm! Na here OYINBO finish)
GOD IS GOOOOOD !!!”
Our recent postt:
- Motivational Quote For Sunday October 17 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Sunday 17 October 2021.
- Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu Reveals That The Army Detained Him In A Dirty Room With Torn Mattress And Bedsheet.
- BBNaija: Ex Housemate, Pere Moves To Facebook As Instagram Deactivates Account.
- [Video] Drama As 2face Relative Calls Pero 2baba’s First Wife.
- Annie Idibia ‘Disappears’ From Instagram.
- 2Face Baby Mama, Pero Opens Up On About Their Relationship Saga In New Interview.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Saturday October 16 2021.
- Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Co-wife Unfollowed Her On Instagram.