BBNaija season 6 housemate, Angel has revealed when she will forgive Boma for calling her names.
It will be recalled that Boma during a heated argument with Angel days ago, called her names, adding that being on Big Brother will be her biggest achievement in life.
This didn’t go down well with Angel who warned him never to bully her and vowed not to talk to him again.
However, Whitemoney approached her on Wednesday night requesting that she forgives Boma.
Angel told Whitemoney that she would only forgive a Boma outside the house when she has achieved more in life.
The 21-year-old BBNaija housemate said she gets motivated to push herself and do more in life when people call her names and look down on her.
“What keeps me pushing in this life is when people look down on me or call me names. “I will not forgive Boma until I use those words he abused me with to push myself and achieve more. “Till then, there’s no forgiveness from me,” Angel told Whitemoney.
Our recent post:
- [Download Comedy Video] MC Lively – Ogun Kee Six Packs.
- [Download Mp3] Slimcase Ft Daisy – Eze Ego.
- [Download Comedy Video] Mr Macaroni – Golden Chance.
- Policemen Rape 3 Abia Poly Students & Others Protest.
- Dino Melaye, Orji Uzo Kalu & Other Poilticians Visit Obi Cubana At Home.
- [Photos] Couple Kill Their 28-Year-Old Son In Imo For Being Stubborn.
- Singer Lyta Shares Photo With His Son Days After Meeting Him.
- BBNaija: Tacha Blasts Fans For Criticizing BBNaija Housemates
- ”Tonto Doesn’t Need Nightmares Especially Seeing You Without Snapchat Filters” – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky.
- BBNaija: I’m Not Interested In JayPaul And Cross – Saskay Reveals.