Titilala Brown Sugar, mother of BBNaija housemate, Angel has slammed a troll who said that she did not take care of her daughter.
The troll’s criticism came after Angel revealed to Queen that the relationship she had with her parents was a toxic one, and she needed to get away from home.
She also added that there was no emotional support like love, care, and attention, just money.
However, reacting to what the troll said, Angel’s mother has disclosed how she worked so hard to put food on the table and pay her school fees.
Here’s what she wrote;
“Kindly tag me on the part where she said I didn’t take care of her…she was always with her grandma because I needed to work to put food on her table and to pay school..before I forget Angel went to a boarding school..and how come you didn’t hear her say her mother is the only one that gave her support to go for bbn???”
See the exchange below;
Our recent post:
- [Download Comedy Video] Mr Macaroni – My Righteous In-Law.
- (Video) I Once Had S*x At The Back Of A Trailer – Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Confesses.
- (Video) Tems Reacts To Controversial Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up.
- I Won’t Put My Baby On Social Media, She Will Live A Private Life – Ini Edo Spills.
- See How Fans & Celebrities Congratulate Ini Edo After Welcoming Daughter Via a Surrogate.
- Navy Frees Instagram Comedian Cute Abiola From Detention.
- Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Confirms Surrogacy Rumours.
- I Have Never Done Runs In My Life – Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Spills.
- Davido’s 2021 Rolls Royce Cullman Finally Arrives Lagos.
- Motivational Quote For Monday 1 November 2021.