Former BBNaija star, Tacha has taken to social media to slam season 6 housemate Boma after he clashed with Angel and called her a mental patient.
Tacha defended Angel, terming Boma’s attitude as disgusting.
Earlier the two housemates engaged in verbal insults which almost ended in fisticuffs after Boma accused Angel of telling Queen about their kiss in the executive lounge.
Tacha who took to her Instagram page to react to how the heated exchange played out, stated that Boma is disgusting and also added that she would have been disqualified for the second time on the reality show if she was in Angel’s shoes.
It can be recalled that Tacha was disqualified from the show after a clash with Mercy Eke during her time in the house.
See her reaction to the Angel and Boma clash as she urged her fans to drag him.
Our recent post:
- Motivational Quote For Sunday October 17 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Sunday 17 October 2021.
- Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu Reveals That The Army Detained Him In A Dirty Room With Torn Mattress And Bedsheet.
- BBNaija: Ex Housemate, Pere Moves To Facebook As Instagram Deactivates Account.
- [Video] Drama As 2face Relative Calls Pero 2baba’s First Wife.
- Annie Idibia ‘Disappears’ From Instagram.
- 2Face Baby Mama, Pero Opens Up On About Their Relationship Saga In New Interview.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Saturday October 16 2021.
- Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Co-wife Unfollowed Her On Instagram.