BBNaija Season 6 housemate, Cross has expressed fears that Saga might want to take a voluntary exit if Nini doesn’t come back to the house.
Cross made this known during a conversation with Pere on Wednesday.
Pere had opined that he felt some type of altercation might have happened between Saga and Nini which led to her sudden exit.
He further went on to state that whatever it was that happened, Nini’s sudden exit from the show wasn’t called for.
In response, Cross said that whatever it was that happened can only be explained better by the duo.
According to him, Nini is the only one that knows what Saga might have said to her which made her take the decision she took.
“Nobody was there with them when they had whatever conversation or altercation they might have had.
“Its only Nini that knows what Saga said to her. And from his behavior I feel like he’s feeling bad probably for something he might have said. Whatever it is they are the only ones that know.
“But that guy isn’t in a good state so I fear he might want to take a voluntary exit if she doesn’t come back,” he said.
Source:- Daily Post
- Motivational Quote For Sunday October 17 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Sunday 17 October 2021.
- Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu Reveals That The Army Detained Him In A Dirty Room With Torn Mattress And Bedsheet.
- BBNaija: Ex Housemate, Pere Moves To Facebook As Instagram Deactivates Account.
- [Video] Drama As 2face Relative Calls Pero 2baba’s First Wife.
- Annie Idibia ‘Disappears’ From Instagram.
- 2Face Baby Mama, Pero Opens Up On About Their Relationship Saga In New Interview.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Saturday October 16 2021.
- Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Co-wife Unfollowed Her On Instagram.