BBNNaija season 6 housemate, Angel says the death of her boyfriend in her teens changed her life.
Angel said this while having a conversation with Saskay on Wednesday afternoon.
She claimed the boyfriend’s death changed her life in both negative and positive ways. Speaking on the positive effect, Angel said after her boyfriend died she began cherishing moments with her friends and keeping them close.
“His death affected me in a positive and negative way. Positively; I began cherishing people close to me and keeping tabs on memories. “When I see my friends I immediately take pictures and keep them just in case anything happens.”
Highlighting the negative effect on her life, the 21-year-old BBNaija housemate told Saskay that her boyfriend’s death increased her anxiety.
“Negatively after my boyfriend’s death, I started avoiding people and didn’t mingle a lot. “My anxiety also became worse. “Before I could do without hearing from my parents for days and be chilling but after my boyfriend died if I don’t hear from people I care about my mind starts thinking something worse has happened to them.”
Our recent post:
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Monday 1 November 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Monday November 1 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Saturday 30 October, 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021.
- Facebook Leaks The First Image Of Its Upcoming Meta Facebook Watch.
- Oppo Unveils A 5,000 mAh Battery Smartphone, Oppo A54.
- OAU Reveals Resumption Date For 2021/2022 Session.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Friday 29 October, 2021.
- Tiwa Savage Reveals 5 Secrets About Herself After Leaked Video.