BBNaija season 6 ”Shine Ya Eye” housemate, Boma has fired back at people judging him for his amorous affair with Tega, stating that they are hypocrites who do the same behind closed doors.
In an interview with Punch, Boma while describing his critics as hypocrites, said;
“Those actresses, are they not married with kids in their family? Don’t they kiss people on set? So, I feel people just want to be hypocrites.
Even the people that are sleeping with other people’s wives are still talking.
People were just projecting their anger. It’s like most people woke up and didn’t have a good day. With things practically rough with them, they wanted to take out their aggression or frustration on somebody.
They all come on social media and start backlashing someone.”
Boma stressed that all that happened in the BBNaija House was a show and that he would only allow anyone to call him outonly if he carried on with his attitude outside the show.
“If you saw me in a hotel with somebody’s wife, call me out.
If I went to somebody’s house and I was with their girl or their girl came to my house, then call me out. Don’t call me out on a show. It was just a show” Boma said.
Our recent post:
- Motivational Quote For Sunday October 17 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Sunday 17 October 2021.
- Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu Reveals That The Army Detained Him In A Dirty Room With Torn Mattress And Bedsheet.
- BBNaija: Ex Housemate, Pere Moves To Facebook As Instagram Deactivates Account.
- [Video] Drama As 2face Relative Calls Pero 2baba’s First Wife.
- Annie Idibia ‘Disappears’ From Instagram.
- 2Face Baby Mama, Pero Opens Up On About Their Relationship Saga In New Interview.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Saturday October 16 2021.
- Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Co-wife Unfollowed Her On Instagram.