A former housemate in season 6 of the BBNaija show, Emmanuel, has clarified things on his relationship with Angel in the reality show.
Emmanuel while interacting with Ebuka said despite his closeness with Liquorose, he was only catching a cruise with Angel.
The finalist said, “I feel like people have a wrong impression about everything that happened.
“Everyone in the house was flirting too and I was like well since that’s the trend I better not be left behind.
“As for Angel, I genuinely liked her and saw her as a sister because we came from the same place. I also came up with a name ‘baby sister’ for her.”
“Whatever that happened between us was just cruise. She was also flirting so I was reciprocating the energy. It was nothing serious and the same goes with Maria,” he said.
- Motivational Quote For Sunday October 17 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Sunday 17 October 2021.
- Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu Reveals That The Army Detained Him In A Dirty Room With Torn Mattress And Bedsheet.
- BBNaija: Ex Housemate, Pere Moves To Facebook As Instagram Deactivates Account.
- [Video] Drama As 2face Relative Calls Pero 2baba’s First Wife.
- Annie Idibia ‘Disappears’ From Instagram.
- 2Face Baby Mama, Pero Opens Up On About Their Relationship Saga In New Interview.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Saturday October 16 2021.
- Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Co-wife Unfollowed Her On Instagram.