BBNaija season 6 housemate, Angel has opened up about battling with depression despite being in the house.
Angel said this after being nominated for possible eviction this week.
Speaking with Saskay, Angel said she’s still depressed and fears what life has to offer her outside the show.
“I have to keep entertaining people, talking to people when you don’t want to.
“I miss being in an environment when I’m not competing with anyone. I’ve been second guessing myself continuously.
“It’s becoming exhausting. I’m grateful to be here but I thought coming here will take away my depression but there’s a nut in my chest.
“I’ve come to terms with the fact that I’m still depressed and anxious. I don’t know what life is preparing me for but I’ll have to face people outside the house.”
Our recent post:
- [Download Comedy Video] MC Lively – Ogun Kee Six Packs.
- [Download Mp3] Slimcase Ft Daisy – Eze Ego.
- [Download Comedy Video] Mr Macaroni – Golden Chance.
- Policemen Rape 3 Abia Poly Students & Others Protest.
- Dino Melaye, Orji Uzo Kalu & Other Poilticians Visit Obi Cubana At Home.
- [Photos] Couple Kill Their 28-Year-Old Son In Imo For Being Stubborn.
- Singer Lyta Shares Photo With His Son Days After Meeting Him.
- BBNaija: Tacha Blasts Fans For Criticizing BBNaija Housemates
- ”Tonto Doesn’t Need Nightmares Especially Seeing You Without Snapchat Filters” – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky.
- BBNaija: I’m Not Interested In JayPaul And Cross – Saskay Reveals.