Kayvee, a former BBNaija season 6 housemate, who withdrew from the show after his health deteriorated, has announced that he has recovered.
Recall that Kayvee pulled out of the competition on medical grounds. He had anxiety while in the house.
However, in a new video, Kayvee who described his withdrawal from the reality show as “unfortunate”, said is now back better and stronger.
The photographer thanked the organisers of the show, his fans and Nigerians for their love, support, prayers, calls and words of encouragement.
“Thank you so much for the love, messages, calls, prayers, support. I sincerely appreciate these things. I never knew or imagined that I was this loved. it feels so unreal.
“The event that led to my exit from the Big Brother house was unfortunate, but I’m comforted by the love and support shown to me. well, I feel really grateful for that. now I’m back better, stronger, ready to take the bull by its horn.
“I look forward to interacting with you all via my Instagram live and media rounds. Details coming soon,” he said.
- [Download Comedy Video] MC Lively – Ogun Kee Six Packs.
- [Download Mp3] Slimcase Ft Daisy – Eze Ego.
- [Download Comedy Video] Mr Macaroni – Golden Chance.
- Policemen Rape 3 Abia Poly Students & Others Protest.
- Dino Melaye, Orji Uzo Kalu & Other Poilticians Visit Obi Cubana At Home.
- [Photos] Couple Kill Their 28-Year-Old Son In Imo For Being Stubborn.
- Singer Lyta Shares Photo With His Son Days After Meeting Him.
- BBNaija: Tacha Blasts Fans For Criticizing BBNaija Housemates
- ”Tonto Doesn’t Need Nightmares Especially Seeing You Without Snapchat Filters” – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky.
- BBNaija: I’m Not Interested In JayPaul And Cross – Saskay Reveals.