BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini have been found breaking rules in the Big Brother’s house.
In addition to the Diary Room doors being shut on Saga for being late to the Diary Room and Nini not getting called up, the Housemates were reprimanded for taking their time to move out of the Head of House Bedroom.
Nini was the most upset as the thought of her flagrant behaviour weighed her down. She felt bad about possibly missing out on her Diary sessions because of her association with Saga. She said she couldn’t stop thinking or talking about it.
Another thought that weighed on her was that people might perceive that her influence on Saga might be rubbing off on him negatively. She did admit that Saga was an adult and he could take responsibility for his actions, but she still felt bad.
Saga was also remorseful and apologised to Big Brother. He noted that it was never his intention to disregard Big Brother’s instructions. But Big Brother said that “apologies are better with changed behaviours.”
He told them that he will revisit the issue during his meeting with them after the Head of House games.
However, after the Head Of House games, he merely mentioned and is yet to issue punishment for the housemates.
Our recent post:
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Monday 1 November 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Monday November 1 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Saturday 30 October, 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021.
- Facebook Leaks The First Image Of Its Upcoming Meta Facebook Watch.
- Oppo Unveils A 5,000 mAh Battery Smartphone, Oppo A54.
- OAU Reveals Resumption Date For 2021/2022 Session.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Friday 29 October, 2021.
- Tiwa Savage Reveals 5 Secrets About Herself After Leaked Video.