BBNaija season 6 housemate, Pere has taken sides with Boma over his plan to avoid engaging in conversation with some housemates.
Boma, on Friday while in the blue room with Michael and Pere said he has decided that he’s not going to talk to some housemates ever in the house.
This is not surprising as this is coming a day after he engaged in a heated argument with 21-year-old housemate, Angel whom he accused of being disrespectful to him.
Boma said: “ I’m never going to talk with some people in this house again. You senior someone with 14 years, you can’t be talking to people like that.”
Pere, responding nodded his head, saying some housemates cannot talk anyhow to anyone as they didn’t accomplish anything before entering the reality show.
Pere said: “Asides age difference, we are coming from different places and have accomplished stuffs in certain areas and things before coming here while some people haven’t so you cannot just talk to anyone, anyhow.
“Familiarity breeds consent.”
Meanwhile, Angel has warned Boma never to speak or try to bully her and say anything about her family ever in the house.
Our recent posts:
- Why Tems Was Rejected By A Record Label In 2018 – Chidi Okereke Reveals.
- Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Him Dating Bobrisky.
- [Video] Bobrisky And Mompha Appear On Instagram Live To Dismiss Allegations That They Dated.
- BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces Online.
- James Brown Mocks Bobrisky After His Former PA Made Fresh Allegations About Him.
- Oye Reacts As Mompha Threatens To Sue Her For Alleging He And The Bobrisky Dated.
- ‘Bobrisky And Mompha Were Dating’ – Bobrisky’s Ex-PA, Oye, Makes Stunning Allegations.
- [Download Comedy Video] MC Lively – Ogun Kee Six Packs.
- [Download Mp3] Slimcase Ft Daisy – Eze Ego.
- [Download Comedy Video] Mr Macaroni – Golden Chance.