Former BBNaija season four contestant, simply known as Tacha, has blasted fans of the show for criticizing the housemates of the ongoing season six edition.
The businesswoman and activist took to her Instagram story on Tuesday to blasts fans who judge the Shine Ya Eye housemates by their actions in the house.
Tacha said, “Isn’t it funny how people who have never been in a situation have the most to say? How do you tell me how tight my shoe is when you’re not the one wearing it?
“I really think it‘s totally unfair on how harsh some people have been on these housemates. These guys are going through a lot for your entertainment. Mind you, some of you guys will not last in that house for two days. I give you my word.
“But then, you’re out here having the most to say about a house you haven’t been in. Having the most to say about people that don’t even know what they’re doing.
“They’re just in the house trying to be themselves; trying to find direction. They do not know what’s going on. They’re just being themselves.”
BBNaija Shine Ya Eye season which started on July 25 is in its penultimate week and is expected to end on October 3 where the winner will emerge to claim the grand prize worth N90 million.
- Motivational Quote For Sunday October 17 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Sunday 17 October 2021.
- Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu Reveals That The Army Detained Him In A Dirty Room With Torn Mattress And Bedsheet.
- BBNaija: Ex Housemate, Pere Moves To Facebook As Instagram Deactivates Account.
- [Video] Drama As 2face Relative Calls Pero 2baba’s First Wife.
- Annie Idibia ‘Disappears’ From Instagram.
- 2Face Baby Mama, Pero Opens Up On About Their Relationship Saga In New Interview.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Saturday October 16 2021.
- Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Co-wife Unfollowed Her On Instagram.