BBNaija season 6 housemate, Angel, has said she wouldn’t feel bad if she doesn’t win the grand prize worth N90m.
Angel said this after Biggie asked her about possible eviction on Sunday.
The BBNaija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate said although optimistic about Sunday’s eviction, she would be grateful if evicted from the reality show because that’s enough validation for her as a 21-year-old.
Angel said: “If I leave without winning the money (90m) that’s enough validation for me as a 21-year-old because regardless I’ve won.
“To be in the top 20 is enough for me although I’m optimistic about Sunday’s eviction.”
Angel added that it’s been tough as the her closest housemates have exited the reality show making her lonely in the house.
Recall that all housemates are up for possible eviction this week except JayPaul and Jackie B.
Jackie B and JayPaul were exempted after they emerged as head of house.
Our recent post: BBNaija: Kayvee Announces Recovery After Withdrawing From The Show.
- [Download Comedy Video] Mr Macaroni – My Righteous In-Law.
- (Video) I Once Had S*x At The Back Of A Trailer – Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Confesses.
- (Video) Tems Reacts To Controversial Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up.
- I Won’t Put My Baby On Social Media, She Will Live A Private Life – Ini Edo Spills.
- See How Fans & Celebrities Congratulate Ini Edo After Welcoming Daughter Via a Surrogate.
- Navy Frees Instagram Comedian Cute Abiola From Detention.
- Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Confirms Surrogacy Rumours.
- I Have Never Done Runs In My Life – Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Spills.
- Davido’s 2021 Rolls Royce Cullman Finally Arrives Lagos.
- Motivational Quote For Monday 1 November 2021.