Big Brother Naija has given season 6 housemates lockable boxes to keep their personal items.
The boxes were provided by Big Brother on Saturday, day 35 of the show, as read in the brief by the Head of House, Liquorose.
The brief read, “In the store room, you will find 14 lockable boxes provided for you. Big Brother would like you to use these lockable boxes for the safekeeping of your personal and precious items.The rest of your belongings should be kept in the dressing room closets and drawers. “This means you should transfer all your belongings from your luggage bag to either your lockable box, your drawer or closet space.”
Following the brief, the housemates wondered why only 14 boxes were provided while there were 20 housemates in the show.
Liquorose then explained that since six of the housemates were up for eviction, they have been exempted because they’ll have to pack their belongings against eviction on Sunday.
The housemates up for eviction include Pere, Maria, Cross, JMK, Queen, and Sammie.
Our recent post:
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Monday 1 November 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Monday November 1 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Saturday 30 October, 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021.
- Facebook Leaks The First Image Of Its Upcoming Meta Facebook Watch.
- Oppo Unveils A 5,000 mAh Battery Smartphone, Oppo A54.
- OAU Reveals Resumption Date For 2021/2022 Session.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Friday 29 October, 2021.
- Tiwa Savage Reveals 5 Secrets About Herself After Leaked Video.