Popular Nigerian musician, Kizz Daniel has opened up on how being a father has changed his life.
Recall that the 27-year-old singer welcomed his twin boys; Jamil and Jelani sometime in May 2021.
Kizz Daniel also revealed he had triplets but lost one named ‘Jamal’ four days after.
In a question and answer with fans on Instagram, Kizz Daniel disclosed that although being a father is great, it has restricted him in some ways. .
He mentioned that fatherhood has made him responsible and boring as he cannot use some words or act in certain ways in order to be a good role model for his children.
Kizz Daniel said: “Firstly being a father made me responsible, secondly I became fucking boring I can’t even use the word fvck in the house because someone will be like don’t use the word around my kids it’s going to corrupt their mind at a little age.
“But fatherhood is good. You become more experienced and automatically a better person because you want to be a role model to your kids.”
Our recent post: Davido Caught Pole Dancing With A Lady On A Tube Train In London.
- Motivational Quote For Sunday October 17 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Sunday 17 October 2021.
- Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu Reveals That The Army Detained Him In A Dirty Room With Torn Mattress And Bedsheet.
- BBNaija: Ex Housemate, Pere Moves To Facebook As Instagram Deactivates Account.
- [Video] Drama As 2face Relative Calls Pero 2baba’s First Wife.
- Annie Idibia ‘Disappears’ From Instagram.
- 2Face Baby Mama, Pero Opens Up On About Their Relationship Saga In New Interview.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Saturday October 16 2021.
- Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Co-wife Unfollowed Her On Instagram.