The popular actress took to her Twitter handle to make her comments and has caused a stir with her words.
Famous Nollywood star, Beverly Naya has shared a rather controversial tweet about men with beards.
The woman was also centered on women and their attachment to men’s beards.
The actress in her tweet said “once a guy decides to lose his beard, he will also be losing about 70% of women physically attracted to him”.
Naya concluded by saying that it is better not to have a beard and gain a woman’s attraction, than to grow one, cut it and then lose her desire.
See her tweets below:
Our recent post:
- Motivational Quote For Sunday October 17 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Sunday 17 October 2021.
- Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu Reveals That The Army Detained Him In A Dirty Room With Torn Mattress And Bedsheet.
- BBNaija: Ex Housemate, Pere Moves To Facebook As Instagram Deactivates Account.
- [Video] Drama As 2face Relative Calls Pero 2baba’s First Wife.
- Annie Idibia ‘Disappears’ From Instagram.
- 2Face Baby Mama, Pero Opens Up On About Their Relationship Saga In New Interview.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Saturday October 16 2021.
- Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Co-wife Unfollowed Her On Instagram.