Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye has responded to the allegations of defrauding women on social media.
Ezuruonye said his family members and friends have been trolled and harassed severally by people accusing him of fraud. The 38-year-old actor in an Instagram post noted that his impostors are those orchestrating such fraudulent activities.
He vowed to take action on those peddling such allegations against him, adding that he would not stomach such like in the past.
“Now I’m angry, to all those silly women who have been severally explained to that it ain’t me but impostors who scammed them and they go further trolling I, my family members, my friends, their KIds, I mean children, with steady insults,” he said. “I am done having compassion for you stupid lot, explaining sh!t. How much una get wey I wan scam una f*k all of you,” he added.
He threatened to respond to any critic or troll henceforth.
“Talk rubbish, I will clap back. I am now out for you old freeky idiots,” his post read.
Our recent post:
- [Download Comedy Video] MC Lively – Ogun Kee Six Packs.
- [Download Mp3] Slimcase Ft Daisy – Eze Ego.
- [Download Comedy Video] Mr Macaroni – Golden Chance.
- Policemen Rape 3 Abia Poly Students & Others Protest.
- Dino Melaye, Orji Uzo Kalu & Other Poilticians Visit Obi Cubana At Home.
- [Photos] Couple Kill Their 28-Year-Old Son In Imo For Being Stubborn.
- Singer Lyta Shares Photo With His Son Days After Meeting Him.
- BBNaija: Tacha Blasts Fans For Criticizing BBNaija Housemates
- ”Tonto Doesn’t Need Nightmares Especially Seeing You Without Snapchat Filters” – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky.
- BBNaija: I’m Not Interested In JayPaul And Cross – Saskay Reveals.