Nigerian singer and actress, Niyola has opened up on why she left EME, stating that it was all about being sexy rather than her talent.
She spoke about being more than that and how she wanted her materials to be out than her body.
Niyola who spoke to Chude Jideonwo said;
“When a female artiste wants to do music, the first thing any man will think of as a business man is be sexy…i’m sexy, i’m smart, i love God but it is also important to find a person or people who understand that….
i think that to be fair on the label, a lot of times, they just didn’t see it, they are business man and did things as far their knowledge carried them…i should have been marketed as who i was and not just as a girl that is pretty and that can sing” Niyola said.
“Leaving EME wasn’t a happy event….it was not happy in the sense that when you invest time, your blood and all into something, you want to see it yield results …but it didn’t happen as expected…….it was sad for me cos i feel I should have done enough more while there…we are still friends now, i am friends with everyone” Niyola stated.
- Motivational Quote For Sunday October 17 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Sunday 17 October 2021.
- Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu Reveals That The Army Detained Him In A Dirty Room With Torn Mattress And Bedsheet.
- BBNaija: Ex Housemate, Pere Moves To Facebook As Instagram Deactivates Account.
- [Video] Drama As 2face Relative Calls Pero 2baba’s First Wife.
- Annie Idibia ‘Disappears’ From Instagram.
- 2Face Baby Mama, Pero Opens Up On About Their Relationship Saga In New Interview.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Saturday October 16 2021.
- Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Co-wife Unfollowed Her On Instagram.