Nollywood actor, Kenneth Okonkwo, has dished out relationship advice to his fans, stating that a relationship becomes perpetual suffering when there is a lack of communication.
The actor said this in a recent Facebook post, where he stated that lack of communication is one of the worst possible things that can happen in any relationship.
He advised that if one’s relationship gets to a point where there is a total loss of communication, such a union becomes a waste of time.
The actor said, “The worst possible thing that can happen to any relationship is for partners to second-guess each other due to a break-down in our lack of communication.
“It’s true that talking about issues could be exhausting, especially if your partner is someone who doesn’t listen or someone who doesn’t put in the efforts to change things.
“But I have to say this: If your relationship has gotten to that point where you no longer communicate your feelings to each other because you think that doing so is a waste of time. Please, quit it.
“It’s better to liberate yourself from the emotional, psychological, and mental torture than to remain stuck in it, because surely, what you have going is not a relationship. It’s perpetual suffering.”
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Monday 1 November 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Monday November 1 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Saturday 30 October, 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021.
- Facebook Leaks The First Image Of Its Upcoming Meta Facebook Watch.
- Oppo Unveils A 5,000 mAh Battery Smartphone, Oppo A54.
- OAU Reveals Resumption Date For 2021/2022 Session.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Friday 29 October, 2021.
- Tiwa Savage Reveals 5 Secrets About Herself After Leaked Video.