Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal has broken her silence after being accused of sleeping with a married politician. Recall that she was accused alongside Destiny Etiko and the Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah of sleeping with a married Taraba politician, David Sabo.
Reacting Lawal said she’s chaste and has turned down lots of requests for a romantic relationship on the photo-sharing app. Captioning the post, she wrote:
“Made way too many sacrifices to let this rubbish go in silence and said no to too many hawt toasters ask about me ….. ….. …. ….. just so we are clear …. ……. …… …. I am single, hence at liberty to do anything I want but please let us STICK to the truth ……., ……. …. ……, … …… I can beat my chest anywhere that I have been better behaved (and it has not been easy, I have had years where I abstained completely you think with that kind of self control , I still won’t have sense??? ) ……….. ……. than most regular girls and even some married women….. …… …… Love and Light #ML …. ….. p.s swipe …. Soon I will tell you people why this started in the first place but first, I want to go and make my Eba first #moyobaby” Watch the video below:
- Motivational Quote For Sunday October 17 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Sunday 17 October 2021.
- Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu Reveals That The Army Detained Him In A Dirty Room With Torn Mattress And Bedsheet.
- BBNaija: Ex Housemate, Pere Moves To Facebook As Instagram Deactivates Account.
- [Video] Drama As 2face Relative Calls Pero 2baba’s First Wife.
- Annie Idibia ‘Disappears’ From Instagram.
- 2Face Baby Mama, Pero Opens Up On About Their Relationship Saga In New Interview.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Saturday October 16 2021.
- Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Co-wife Unfollowed Her On Instagram.