A former aide to Nigerian transvestite, Bobrisky, Oye Kyme has tendered a public apology to a Dubai-based Nigerian, Mr Mompha.
The apology came after Mr Mompha threatened Oye with a lawsuit for defamation of character.
Recall that Oye Kyme had earlier alleged that her former boss, Bobrisky was dating Mompha. She stated this during a question and answer session on her Instagram.
According to Oye, Bobrisky often said he was dating Mompha.
Mompha who reacted to it threaten Oye with a lawsuit and urged her to debunk the claim by making a video and post on her page or face the law.
In a 46-second video which she captioned “Am sorry for saying things without having any evidence am sorry accept my apologize @mompha”, Oye made it clear that though she heard her boss made such statement, she does not have evidence to tender and that she is very sorry for saying things without having evidence.
- [Download Comedy Video] Mr Macaroni – My Righteous In-Law.
- (Video) I Once Had S*x At The Back Of A Trailer – Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Confesses.
- (Video) Tems Reacts To Controversial Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up.
- I Won’t Put My Baby On Social Media, She Will Live A Private Life – Ini Edo Spills.
- See How Fans & Celebrities Congratulate Ini Edo After Welcoming Daughter Via a Surrogate.
- Navy Frees Instagram Comedian Cute Abiola From Detention.
- Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Confirms Surrogacy Rumours.
- I Have Never Done Runs In My Life – Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Spills.
- Davido’s 2021 Rolls Royce Cullman Finally Arrives Lagos.
- Motivational Quote For Monday 1 November 2021.