Nollywood actor and philanthropist, Williams Uchemba paid homage to Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi at his palace.
Sharing photos of his visit via his Instagram handle, he wrote;
“Giving honor to whom honor is due. A father and role model to many. I cannot forget your prayers and kind words to me and you said things only a father can say to his child to me.
May your throne be blessed and protected by the God Almighty.
Happy birthday His Royal Majesty Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi
@ooniadimulaife may you live long and prosper in all you do and may your reign be filled with wisdom and honor.”
- [Download Comedy Video] Mr Macaroni – My Righteous In-Law.
- (Video) I Once Had S*x At The Back Of A Trailer – Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Confesses.
- (Video) Tems Reacts To Controversial Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up.
- I Won’t Put My Baby On Social Media, She Will Live A Private Life – Ini Edo Spills.
- See How Fans & Celebrities Congratulate Ini Edo After Welcoming Daughter Via a Surrogate.
- Navy Frees Instagram Comedian Cute Abiola From Detention.
- Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Confirms Surrogacy Rumours.
- I Have Never Done Runs In My Life – Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Spills.
- Davido’s 2021 Rolls Royce Cullman Finally Arrives Lagos.
- Motivational Quote For Monday 1 November 2021.