Popular actor and comedian, Anthony “AJ” Johnson has lost his life at the age of 55.
The star was found ‘lifeless’ in a Los Angeles store earlier this month and rushed to hospital where he was later pronounced dead, his nephew told TMZ.
The actor’s cause of death is not yet known.
Johnson was best known for his roles in House Party and Friday and for starring in the Lethal Weapon franchise.
His acting career took off in the 90s and he went on to perform as a stand-up comedian.
He also appeared in Lethal Weapon 3 as a drug dealer and Menace II Society with other acting credits including Moesha, Malcom & Eddie and The Players Club.
Following sad news of Johnson’s death, fans took to Twitter to pay tribute.
“RIP Anthony Johnson. He had more quotable lines in one movie than a lot of people’s careers,” said one.
- Motivational Quote For Sunday October 17 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Sunday 17 October 2021.
- Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu Reveals That The Army Detained Him In A Dirty Room With Torn Mattress And Bedsheet.
- BBNaija: Ex Housemate, Pere Moves To Facebook As Instagram Deactivates Account.
- [Video] Drama As 2face Relative Calls Pero 2baba’s First Wife.
- Annie Idibia ‘Disappears’ From Instagram.
- 2Face Baby Mama, Pero Opens Up On About Their Relationship Saga In New Interview.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Saturday October 16 2021.
- Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Co-wife Unfollowed Her On Instagram.