Nollywood actress, Temidayo Babatunde, the beautiful Nigerian actress, has vowed never in her life to be a second wife.
The single mother of one revealed to Saturday Sun that though, she is currently in a relationship, she’s not committed to it. Now, she looks forward to meeting and marrying a dark-skinned, average height man.
“I’m in a relationship at the moment but not a committed one. So, until I have a serious man, let me keep my fingers crossed. I want a straightforward man whose words are his bonds, not stingy but romantic.
“But then, he must be a dark guy, not too tall, not too short but in between. But if he is married and wants me to be his second wife, it is a no, no! I’m not a jealous lover but polygamy is not healthy for anybody,” the actress explained.
Our recent post:
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Monday 1 November 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Monday November 1 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Saturday 30 October, 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021.
- Facebook Leaks The First Image Of Its Upcoming Meta Facebook Watch.
- Oppo Unveils A 5,000 mAh Battery Smartphone, Oppo A54.
- OAU Reveals Resumption Date For 2021/2022 Session.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Friday 29 October, 2021.
- Tiwa Savage Reveals 5 Secrets About Herself After Leaked Video.