The youngest son of famous afrobeat pioneer, Fela Kuti Seun Kuti, has urged Pastors and Imam to stop asking their members to pray for Nigeria.
According to the singer, clerics should start telling their congregants to fight for the country instead. He backed this up by pointing out that Pastors who underperformed in their churches, were sacked and not prayed for.
Kuti added that girls who accused Pastors of raping them weren’t prayed for, including men who accused Pastors of sleeping with their wives. He concluded by stating that Nigerians should fight for the country.
”Switch up the sermon! I mean when some Pastors in some churches weren’t performing, we didn’t pray for them, we sacked them ( fought) from office. When some girls say some pastors raped them we didn’t pray for them na. When one man say one pastor knack him wife , the pastor no pray for am o but everyday pray for Nigeria, pray for your leaders. FIGHT FOR NIGERIA!! #getthesax”
Our recent post:
- [Download Comedy Video] MC Lively – Ogun Kee Six Packs.
- [Download Mp3] Slimcase Ft Daisy – Eze Ego.
- [Download Comedy Video] Mr Macaroni – Golden Chance.
- Policemen Rape 3 Abia Poly Students & Others Protest.
- Dino Melaye, Orji Uzo Kalu & Other Poilticians Visit Obi Cubana At Home.
- [Photos] Couple Kill Their 28-Year-Old Son In Imo For Being Stubborn.
- Singer Lyta Shares Photo With His Son Days After Meeting Him.
- BBNaija: Tacha Blasts Fans For Criticizing BBNaija Housemates
- ”Tonto Doesn’t Need Nightmares Especially Seeing You Without Snapchat Filters” – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky.
- BBNaija: I’m Not Interested In JayPaul And Cross – Saskay Reveals.