Legendary Nigerian musician, Innocent Ujah Idibia, known by his stage name 2Baba, has finally reacted to his marital crisis, WonderTV Media reports.
Singer 2Baba in a post he posted on his verified IG page, he pleaded on his family and supporters to stop dragging issues.
He also begged the public to respect his family’s privacy.
His post reads;
“I ADMIT THAT BRINGING OUR PERSONAL ISSUES ON SOCIAL MEDIA WAS NOT COOL BUT I WILL NOT SIT BACK AND WATCH EVERYBODY HAVE A FREE FOR ALL BATTLE HERE IN THE NAME OF LOVE OR SOLIDARITY.
NONE OF US IS PERFECT.
I WILL LIKE TO URGE OUR FAMILIES AND SUPPORTERS TO STOP THE MADNESS AND THE PUBLIC TO PLEASE RESPECT OUR PRIVACY AND OUR KIDS, LET US DEAL WITH OUR ISSUES INTERNALLY.
I TAKE GOD BEG UNA.”
Our recent post:
- [Download Comedy Video] Mr Macaroni – My Righteous In-Law.
- (Video) I Once Had S*x At The Back Of A Trailer – Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Confesses.
- (Video) Tems Reacts To Controversial Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up.
- I Won’t Put My Baby On Social Media, She Will Live A Private Life – Ini Edo Spills.
- See How Fans & Celebrities Congratulate Ini Edo After Welcoming Daughter Via a Surrogate.
- Navy Frees Instagram Comedian Cute Abiola From Detention.
- Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Confirms Surrogacy Rumours.
- I Have Never Done Runs In My Life – Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Spills.
- Davido’s 2021 Rolls Royce Cullman Finally Arrives Lagos.
- Motivational Quote For Monday 1 November 2021.