A Nigerian couple who are newly married have resorted to sarcasm to reflect the state of a bad road in Imo State.
The couple, who are content creators, took to their Instagram accounts to share pictures of themselves fishing in muddy water from portholes on Ohi-Orogwe Road in Owerri, Imo State.
Taking to her Instagram account, the wife, @Owerri_chic, captioned the pictures, “Fishing time with my boo, Along Ohi-Orogwe Road In Owerri, Imo State. Come and buy your fish oooo… @orjisblog X Owerri_chic!” sic).
The husband, @orjisblog, posted similar pictures with the caption, “Couple see fishing in a muddy Ohi – Ohi Orogwe Road In Owerri, Imo State.” (sic).
It was further gathered that the couple had their wedding and honeymoon along the same road.
A quote read, “Few months after our wedding and honeymoon on this same road, Ohi – Orogwe road in Owerri, west LGA of Imo state. My wife @owerri_chi and I @orjisblog decided to go fishing, guess what? We caught lots and lots of fishes on the road. We also caught a starfish there too. We are so excited.”
Our recent post:
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Monday 1 November 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Monday November 1 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Saturday 30 October, 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021.
- Facebook Leaks The First Image Of Its Upcoming Meta Facebook Watch.
- Oppo Unveils A 5,000 mAh Battery Smartphone, Oppo A54.
- OAU Reveals Resumption Date For 2021/2022 Session.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Friday 29 October, 2021.
- Tiwa Savage Reveals 5 Secrets About Herself After Leaked Video.