Nigerian singer, Rema has issued a stern warning to his fans not to stir up music industry rivalry in his name.
The Nigerian rapper took to Twitter on Monday to address his die-hard fans, whom he fondly calls “Ravers”.
He spoke about those he said were driving certain agendas that pitted him against some established artistes.
“Ravers, never start an agenda that has to do with bringing my brothers or the OG’s down,” Rema wrote in part.
“You’re allowed to have my back in any ploy curated to put dirt on my name & my hard work but never start an agenda, it’s disrespectful.
“I just want to play my part in history, stack up & take care of my family bro, I don’t want any of this unnecessary social media drama. We’re winning and that’s enough for us okay?”
Our recent post:
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Monday 1 November 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Monday November 1 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Saturday 30 October, 2021.
- Inspirational Quote Of The Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021.
- Facebook Leaks The First Image Of Its Upcoming Meta Facebook Watch.
- Oppo Unveils A 5,000 mAh Battery Smartphone, Oppo A54.
- OAU Reveals Resumption Date For 2021/2022 Session.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Friday 29 October, 2021.
- Tiwa Savage Reveals 5 Secrets About Herself After Leaked Video.