Nollywood actors, Zubby Michael and Chizzy Alichi have settled their differences after they clashed online over Kemi Adetiba’s King of Boys.
The duo made headlines on September 6 After Zubby in an Instagram post stated that a woman can never be king of boys.
Reacting to the post, Chizzy said that a woman can be anything she wants and that ‘Oba’ (played by Sola Sobowale) the lead character in the film has her vote.
“I know your category, local girl wey dey copy oyibo. I will talk to your husband later not you darling. Ndi ala ndi ala. nonsense and ingredients,” Zubby responded.
Reacting to Zubby’s comment, Chizzy called the latter a ‘local dog’.
“I said what I said without insult but your mama no train you well, you decided to insult yourself. I will talk to your mother not you darling so she can teach you manners, local dog,” she wrote.
However, in an Instagram video shared by Zubby Michael on Monday, both celebrities exchanged hugs in excitement. Chizzy was also heard saying “I missed” you to Zubby.
- [Download Comedy Video] Mr Macaroni – My Righteous In-Law.
- (Video) I Once Had S*x At The Back Of A Trailer – Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Confesses.
- (Video) Tems Reacts To Controversial Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up.
- I Won’t Put My Baby On Social Media, She Will Live A Private Life – Ini Edo Spills.
- See How Fans & Celebrities Congratulate Ini Edo After Welcoming Daughter Via a Surrogate.
- Navy Frees Instagram Comedian Cute Abiola From Detention.
- Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Confirms Surrogacy Rumours.
- I Have Never Done Runs In My Life – Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Spills.
- Davido’s 2021 Rolls Royce Cullman Finally Arrives Lagos.
- Motivational Quote For Monday 1 November 2021.